• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

star is looking like kk from last year

juliosantos

star needs to do this. we can say he's the NT style run stuffer/space eater, but for a guy with his talent level and draft expectations, he shouldn't be a one trick pony; he should be a complete bomb on the line in all facets. if he can start putting the rest of it together, we are gonna be nasty on the d-line again.

star needs to do this. we can say he's the NT style run stuffer/space eater, but for a guy with his talent level and draft expectations, he shouldn't be a one trick pony; he should be a complete bomb on the line in all facets. if he can start putting the rest of it together, we are gonna be nasty on the d-line again.

With Paul Solia , we need to move him up and down the line!!!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Nah. Star's always done what he's supposed to. He was drafted for what he is, someone to control the los. Days like today are icing on the cake.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Nah. Star's always done what he's supposed to. He was drafted for what he is, someone to control the los. Days like today are icing on the cake.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Nope he has skills for pass rushing as well , we got another NT that demands double team and can take on run stopping duties.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived