• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deion Sanders "Cam Only Complaining About Hits Because Hes Losing"

chknwing

1 minute ago, L-TownCat said:

Didn't a poster already do that statistical analysis about the roughing calls and cam had the fewest?  I'm sure I remember that.  He only had what? 2 all of last year?

No because it's not true that he has the fewest since he came into the league.

Early in his career, Cam DID get calls. A lot of them. Them, something happened. He didn't get a single call all year long last year. Has he gotten one this year? I've seen plenty of flags picked up and a couple offset, but have we actually benefited from one yet?

Anyway, my point is, Cam called out Ed Hochuli for that "you're too young to get that call" comment in Week 3 of last year. Right around the time the spigot turned off. It's not a coincidence.

Sanders must have the memory of a bull frog. This was last season...you know when we were in the mist of going 15-1: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000540502/article/cam-hochuli-said-youre-not-old-enough-to-get-call

Cam Newton complains about the Refs ALL THE TIME. Especially when we win. The funny thing is I am sure Sanders and the NFL Newton spent untold hours covering the damn story. 

I feel completely different about Deion since his stance on the Panthers. Particularly when he initially spoke on the Norman and OBJ situation. He basically spoke in favor of OBJ while opposing Norman. Then afterwards he came back and said that he had tried to reach out to Norman. He tried to interview Norman while acting like he was in his side but Norman wasn't having it. He continues to speak out in favor of OBJ after all of his antics but nor calls out Cam. Bump Deion!!!

Archived