• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WFNZ Host Goes Full Tard On Igo

L-TownCat

3 minutes ago, csx said:

I admitedly dont do twitter well but what is it we are looking for here?

Fair enough, I didn't take the time to add the whole thread of back and forth between the two.  Some is personal between them but Nate has taken shots at us.  Degrading the validity of the huddle.  You can either look through @carolinahuddle tweets or Nates.  Either way you can see the convo.

You know Igo and the huddle will eventually overtake all Panthers social media. I completely foresee this place evolving on a radio platform and shtting all over the local sports radio.

The huddle is only place I go for anything Panthers. But that's because I know about it and I know it's an honest place with inside info. It's like the local nice guy mechanic who looks out for you. But it can and will be much more.

That guy is the only person on that station I just don't like to hear speak. Not to say they are all good but he's the only one who grates on me. repetitive and condescending but many times from a perspective of not having facts straight. they let him speak on multiple shows which just amplifies it.

Archived