• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please for the love of fuging god

Snake

3 minutes ago, RickyManningJr said:

Yea man, good thing Cam is here so people talk about the Panthers on the pregame show now.

Yup, it is a great thing Cam is here. It is great having one of the most electrifying QBs in the league on our team. Too bad you don't see it. You are missing something special.

3 minutes ago, RickyManningJr said:

Yea man, good thing Cam is here so people talk about the Panthers on the pregame show now.

If you were around these parts before Cam, most of us (myself included) would be particularly peeved when this team wouldn't receive coverage of ANY type and rode the "under the radar is a good thing" wave for as long as possible. Newton has literally put the Panthers on the map as far as relevancy goes. But again, you're trolling like a mother fuger right now so I won't give you more attention than deserved.

40 minutes ago, RickyManningJr said:

I would love to see Cam playing for an offensive genius.  Cam's rookie year with Chud is about as close as we have come to seeing him with a competent coordinator.  

Cam put up ridiculous numbers with essentially the same offense that was putrid the year before he was drafted.

You can't put up ridiculous numbers if you don't get protected. We were one of the best and most efficient offense last year. For most part of that year we protected Cam. DG needs to adjust in the off-season . 

2 hours ago, Navy_football said:

Cam will go down as the best player this team has ever had, and it won't even be close. He'll be a first ballot HOFer, but some will still not like the way he "carried himself" on the field. 

Today Cam became the Panther's all-time leader for Rushing Touchdowns, by the way.

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Kelvin wasn't careful with the ball and it came lose.  :P

First. Um, why did you quote me to say this? I had never replied to you, never addressed you, I was commenting on something @truthjuice said.

Second. Go look at the play again. Then tell me KB didn't have both arms on the ball. He got jarred, and his grip loosened. Peters got his hands in there, and ripped it out. It was the hit that made the play by Peters possible.

You say KB wasn't careful. I say you are being overly critical.

7 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

First. Um, why did you quote me to say this? I had never replied to you, never addressed you, I was commenting on something @truthjuice said.

Second. Go look at the play again. Then tell me KB didn't have both arms on the ball. He got jarred, and his grip loosened. Peters got his hands in there, and ripped it out. It was the hit that made the play by Peters possible.

You say KB wasn't careful. I say you are being overly critical.

Ummmm, because I thought you guys were kidding around that the guy said "loose" instead of "lose" and I was just making a joke?

Archived