• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looking ahead to next year.

Snake

No matter what path Carolina takes in the off-season we will be a much different team than in 2015 and 16. With players like C. Johnson, K. Short, A. Norwell, and M. Remmers up for contacts we will be forming our identity out of that. Dave and Ron will have some choices to make a here are my thoughts. 

1. Do you pay Short and if you don't who will step up to fill the void? 

2. Signing Norwell is #1 priority and will cost a good bit. 

3. Do you address DE or OT? 

4. Do you Draft offense or Defense high in the draft? 

How Dave and Ron address these or don't a address these will shape our team next year and ultimately decided our record . 

Thoughts? 

1 hour ago, Snake said:

No matter what path Carolina takes in the off-season we will be a much different team than in 2015 and 16. With players like C. Johnson, K. Short, A. Norwell, and M. Remmers up for contacts we will be forming our identity out of that. Dave and Ron will have some choices to make a here are my thoughts. 

1. Do you pay Short and if you don't who will step up to fill the void? 

2. Signing Norwell is #1 priority and will cost a good bit. 

3. Do you address DE or OT? 

4. Do you Draft offense or Defense high in the draft? 

How Dave and Ron address these or don't a address these will shape our team next year and ultimately decided our record . 

Thoughts? 

All I care about is, is Shula and Remmers coming back? If the answer is YES, then we're fugged

13 hours ago, hepcat said:

My thoughts are, I made a thread about the team rebuilding the roster this offseason, you didn't read my post, replied by saying I "don't understand how the NFL works", then go make a thread about rebuilding the roster.

IMG_4537.PNG

I don't make a lot of threads,  but when I do I make them better than yours. 

ab49635c2ea63d32c066c899e21fa8ce_400x400

Archived