• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

:(

Jeremy Igo

25 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

giphy.gif

This is a guy in the limelight play. Instead of ducking his head and bulling through (which was how he originally made a name for himself), Tolbert the star gets cutesy and thinks he can just dance his way out of it. He's playing soft and that's a bad thing when your fullback does that.

35 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Benjamin's was worse.

They were both bad but I'd say Tolbert was way worse. He was running straight forward and, with how much he weighs, should have ran right through the low tackle attempt. AT LEAST fall forward. Benjamin ran a bad route that was a yard short. I would actually say he came toward the ball which is what you are suppose to do (so defenders can't jump it). He screwed up in how he ran the route but Tolbert was just flat-out lazy.

1 minute ago, Adb6368 said:

They were both bad but I'd say Tolbert was way worse. He was running straight forward and, with how much he weighs, should have ran right through the low tackle attempt. AT LEAST fall forward. Benjamin ran a bad route that was a yard short. I would actually say he came toward the ball which is what you are suppose to do (so defenders can't jump it). He screwed up in how he ran the route but Tolbert was just flat-out lazy.

It's arguable.

I don't think Tolbert is lazy though.  I think he just doesn't have it anymore.

Archived