• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KB sideline incident

SpeedOFLight

22 minutes ago, Mojo said:

I was happy to see some fire.  I don't care how or why he got to that point.  Stoicism is great in certain circumstances but so is unbridled passion in others.  That kind of attitude is exactly one of the things we've been missing this season.

I was too. Even though that's not allowed around these parts. 

5 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Only our fans would want to fire our oc after he drops 32 points and we still lose.....scapegoating at its finest....KB kept running sloppy routes and was injured, funchess wasn't doing much better with getting a holding penalty on a huge play for us

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

'Cept many people have been wanting him gone for a while. 32 points or 2 points, Shula's ship has sailed off the coast of Carolina. 

'Cept many people have been wanting him gone for a while. 32 points or 2 points, Shula's ship has sailed off the coast of Carolina. 

I never get a legit explanation why? Even with the injuries and piss poor player execution we still are/were one of the top 10 offenses. Now I'll agree whoever is responsible for the conservative bs at the end of some games needs to be on the hot seat but as history proves looks like that's Ron's call.

8 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

I never get a legit explanation why? Even with the injuries and piss poor player execution we still are/were one of the top 10 offenses. Now I'll agree whoever is responsible for the conservative bs at the end of some games needs to be on the hot seat but as history proves looks like that's Ron's call.

Shula just isn't consistent. I think that's a lot of people's gripe (mine anyway). He's either gonna call a perfect first half or a perfect second half. I agree with that conservative play calling at the end, definitely appears to be Ron's doing. I also give Shula credit for recognizing he needed the extra help. 

Shula just isn't consistent. I think that's a lot of people's gripe (mine anyway). He's either gonna call a perfect first half or a perfect second half. I agree with that conservative play calling at the end, definitely appears to be Ron's doing. I also give Shula credit for recognizing he needed the extra help. 

Kudos for actually having a legitimate gripe,my thing is I rather bring In some talent first then fire Shula, once the talent on the offense is increased and the same results are produce can we search for a new oc, but the biggest issue unfortunately is Ron conservative play style, he's handcuffing not only our players but our coordinators, and that's on both defense and offense....

Archived