• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Seahawks Gameday thread....

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

The last four games of this season will be hilarious

Three blowout losses, seven more to the concussion protocol and one blown 20-point lead

Pick which opponent it's against, it doesn't matter

lol you think they will score 20 points. Bless your heart

1 minute ago, Montsta said:

Bitching about Gettleman because of bad starters is one thing. At least we can debate the merits of that when talking football. 

But backups now?

There are only 53 roster spots on a team, with less than that active on game day. This team has been decimated by injuries. How good of players do you think there are out there to play as backups. If they are good enough to start, they get paid, and they start. If they are a backup, it's because by definition they aren't good enough to start. 

Sorry Gettleman doesn't have a Deloreon or a most excellent time traveling phone to go back and get a prime Polomalu or prime Ed Reed to play backup safety for us just in case our current starter got hurt.

C'mon man. 

Frankly, I wish we could just IR all the starters because every game takes down at least one or two more. I thought 2004 was bad but this is utterly ridiculous. 

Well, the result is about what I expected. Seriously, CJ getting hurt sacking Wilson pretty much told me the football gods are trolling us hard this season. 

Archived