• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So How Will You Feel When...

Lilsmitty09

43 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I enjoy watching my team win. That is all the enjoyment I need.  But I still don't see any historical evidence that having the 7th pick is significantly better than having the 8th pick (just using those two as an example), I don't know what spot we will be picking in.  But maybe someone needs to do a statistical analysis on it.  :)

I also love eating pizza and ice cream.  Much better than brussel sprouts.  But which is better, more responsible, and healthy?  

One win could make the difference in one pick or five picks, no one knows.  But on the Kuechly topic, had we had 10 and the Bills had 9, he'd be a Bill.  

My only "goals" for the rest of this season are...

1.  Get out healthy. Someone suffering a major injury at this point to mess with next season, and I'm pissed.

2. Get the young guys some PT. Figure out who should be on this team next year.

3.  It sucks to say...but lose. I don't like taking L's, and won't mind wins...but let's be real...losses will help the future of the franchise. Wins? Mehhh you could argue wins help a growing team. We were 15-1 last year, we know what wins are like. 

8 hours ago, KillerKat said:

I'd feel the same as every other year when we do it. It's just typical. Nothing new to get upset about. It's the Panther way.

Honestly, I very rarely agree with you, no offense. I agree with this though. The good year, bad year is really who we are, or at least who we have been. 

Do I want more? Yes. 

Overall, is it that bad to be middle of the pack as an NFL team? Meaning... some good years, some bad years but never too long out of contention. That's not a terrible place to be, but then again I'm a GenXer. I don't expect much and the big moments (like last season) make me temporarily content or possibly, just a bit more patient for the next big win. 

Just a perspective. 

My only "goals" for the rest of this season are...

1.  Get out healthy. Someone suffering a major injury at this point to mess with next season, and I'm pissed.

2. Get the young guys some PT. Figure out who should be on this team next year.

3.  It sucks to say...but lose. I don't like taking L's, and won't mind wins...but let's be real...losses will help the future of the franchise. Wins? Mehhh you could argue wins help a growing team. We were 15-1 last year, we know what wins are like. 

I agree with all this but I want to add

4. Make sure Olsen gets to 1000 yards receiving. It would be great if even despite this poo show of a season he could lay claim to the distinction of being the only te in history with three consecutive 1000 yard seasons.

Sent from my XT1254 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived