• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers VS Failcons Score Predictions?

Saca312

What do you all expect this game to look like?

I think it'll be a good, fought out battle between two teams fighting to prove themselves. I think KK Short has a day lining up at DE, and their defense will get shots at Remmers too.

Both offenses will still play at a high level, with Carolina getting a good run game from Stewart. Carolina leads the whole time, but the Falcons slowly trail behind.

We eventually beat them out 31-24, Falcons coming up late trying to do a game saving 2 minute drive before Kurt snags another interception to end the game.

What are your predictions?

Falcons 41

Panthers 27 (with two garbage time scores)

Pay attention,  I'm going to ruin the game for you

Atlanta punts on first two possessions. Carolina gets ahead 10 to 0 and all the clowns on this board start snorting while looking up playoff scenarios. 

But atlanta manages to take the lead right before halftime. Third quarter turns into a slaughter.. Matty Ice is pulled out with 6 minutes to go in the fourth.  

After spending the day crying and making the "awww come on mom" face newton leads the Panthers to two back to back tds and dances like he just won the game.

You all start crying conspiracy and how the nfl is getting what they wanted while the falcons take pictures on your sideline..wait scratch that last part,  that's what children do.. falcons walk out like men and prepare for a deep playoff run  

Falcons 41

Panthers 27 (with two garbage time scores)

Pay attention,  I'm going to ruin the game for you

Atlanta punts on first two possessions. Carolina gets ahead 10 to 0 and all the clowns on this board start snorting while looking up playoff scenarios. 

But atlanta manages to take the lead right before halftime. Third quarter turns into a slaughter.. Matty Ice is pulled out with 6 minutes to go in the fourth.  

After spending the day crying and making the "awww come on mom" face newton leads the Panthers to two back to back tds and dances like he just won the game.

You all start crying conspiracy and how the nfl is getting what they wanted while the falcons take pictures on your sideline..wait scratch that last part,  that's what children do.. falcons walk out like men and prepare for a deep playoff run  

Ive got a playoff scenario for you. It involves the falcons losing the first game to the giants. How does that sound?

Sent from my SM-N920V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived