• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RoaringRiot

In a season filled with bad football, disappointment, "missed opportunities", and plenty of the blame game.....I wanted to share a bit of cool news with you all. We now have 672 Panthers fans heading down to Tampa this week to enjoy NYE, say good riddance to horrible 2016, and support your 6-9 Carolina Panthers.

There are a couple of reasons why I wanted to share this with all of you.....1) it's the largest trip that we've put together. Last year we had 550 in JAX. So even with the team out of the playoffs we're still putting together our largest trip. We did have about 40 people bail, but that's neither here nor there (I did have someone email me 10 mins after the Panthers lost in Nola in October to tell me they now had a family emergency the weekend of Tampa. Laughed hard at that one), but we also had people adding the trip even as recent as today. That's really cool. 2) This is the first time we've ever had this many fans sitting TOGETHER at a game. In JAX we had both of the pools and a lower level section, so even though there were 550 of us we were spread out in three different areas. On Sunday we're going to have 672 Panthers fans all sitting together in the same two sections. I bought out an ENTIRE lower level section and 12 rows of the section next to it. I don't mean most of the seats in those areas....I mean ALL OF THEM. It's going to be ridiculous. I mean....our stadium gets overrun with opposing fans all the time, but I've never seen one whole section and a half dedicated to an opposing fan base. I also know this is a first for Panthers fans at an away game - good poo. 

Anyway....I'm really excited to get to experience this this weekend and I'm proud of our fans for pulling this off. As long as they Panthers give us a non-ATL-last-weekend-game then you're going to hear us rocking on your TV. 

Jesse is coming so he should be taking tons of pics that I'm sure he'll share. We'll be posting a ton to social media if you're interested in following along. 

Go Panthers! 

11 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I hope you shamed the ones that backed out accordingly.. 

There were a few legitimate reasons. But a part of me wanted to make a public list of those who just backed out because we suck. But, that probably wouldn't go over real well so I just made mental notes instead. 

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Any other damn wknd and I would've been in. However, I'm not so sure I would survive a wknd on the beach in Tampa... so maybe it was a blessing in disguise for my overall well being 

I love ya but 3 days of you in Tampa over NYE when the game is meanless is more than I can handle ;) 

1 minute ago, stirs said:

New England next year?

NE will be a big game for us because we have a solid crew in that area, but the game tickets are going to be through the roof so that will knock some people out. 

Other than our normal games (ATL and Tampa) Chicago and the Jets will be the biggest. I've already been working with the Jets to secure a huge block of tickets 

Archived