• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you make out of Cams press conference?

chknwing

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

DG's performance directly effects Cam/Ron/Everyone.  

When compiling a list of what went wrong in 2016 you start with Dave.  

He brought back top scoring offense in NFL.  This time it was a different result.  You can blame DG all you want but offense should of not regress that bad.

2 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Thats the difference between a leader &  "boss"

DG will swallow his pride and work with Ron & Cam

I'm pretty sure he heard a mouthful from JR

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 10.00.51 PM.png

Nothing suggests Dave is going to swallow his pride.

lets see what he says this week...

2 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Thats the difference between a leader &  "boss"

DG will swallow his pride and work with Ron & Cam

I'm pretty sure he heard a mouthful from JR

Given that you didn't even know that Danny Morrison isn't over the football operations (which is pretty pitiful given his bio is easily available online) I seriously doubt you have any clue what's gone on behind the scenes.

2 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

He brought back top scoring offense in NFL.  This time it was a different result.  You can blame DG all you want but offense should of not regress that bad.

Because you can't do the same exact fuging thing as the last year. Teams get tape on you and they evolve. We chose not to evolve. DG didn't do poo, our coaches were exposed for how poo they are, and our oline got figured out ever since the Broncos laid out the blue print.

1 hour ago, chknwing said:

Cam states  “For me, I think me and football got a love-hate relationship,” Newton said in his postgame news conference. “And we’re not on good terms right now. I’m just going to leave her alone for a while.”

why is everyone making more out of then he isn't happy after a bad season and "leave her alone" simply means its the offseason.

I do agree once Cam realized he wouldn't be protected by officials the game stopped being fun for him this season. Along with being very hurt all season, he mentally checked out early in the season because the league doesnt care enough about him to protect him. I can't blame him at all. We need to get a beast offensive line and they all need a mean streak and to take care of Cam next season. That needs to be the mission. Protect Cam. Another season like this and Cam may retire early. 

1 minute ago, ARSEN said:

His own coaches knew the O wouldn't work as is a 2nd season because they had to scheme too heavily to get plays off....

and they were only the top scoring O BECAUSE of the defense.  A defense that Dave botched from a personel standpoint.

Dave deserves a nice slice of the blame pie. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Given that you didn't even know that Danny Morrison isn't over the football operations (which is pretty pitiful given his bio is easily available online) I seriously doubt you have any clue what's gone on behind the scenes.

JR

-El Patron

I told you stop wasting my time, please stop quoting me.

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Because you can't do the same exact fuging thing as the last year. Teams get tape on you and they evolve. We chose not to evolve. DG didn't do poo, our coaches were exposed for how poo they are, and our oline got figured out ever since the Broncos laid out the blue print.

DG is not a coach, Rivera is.  You are confusing the two

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

His own coaches knew the O wouldn't work as is a 2nd season because they had to scheme too heavily to get plays off....

and they were only the top scoring O BECAUSE of the defense.  A defense that Dave botched from a personel standpoint.

Dave deserves a nice slice of the blame pie. 

Dave responsible for massive turnover difference this season compared to last year? lol 

Archived