• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN confirming what we already know about the Falcons fan base...

Burnout189

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Not that I really care about the interview but why did he continue questioning the Pats & Seahawk fans on Falcon history after they stated they weren't Falcon fans? Seemed like a troll job. Lol. 

It tripped me out that the lady from SC was a dang Seahawks fan. I was sitting here thinking to myself "How...?"

6 hours ago, Burnout189 said:

Proof or it didn't happen.

Oh my goodness, the fact was in CA and there multiple reports about the noticeable absence of Panthers fans at the events by ESPN and NFL network  if you watched any of the pregame experience you would have heard it too  

denver had a huge following in CA. 

Oh my goodness, the fact was in CA and there multiple reports about the noticeable absence of Panthers fans at the events by ESPN and NFL network  if you watched any of the pregame experience you would have heard it too  

denver had a huge following in CA. 

Well, duh , of course there would be a lack of Panthers fans in Cali considering its all the way across the country. Also, Denver having more fans at the Superbowl than Panthers fans is also not surprising considering how much closer Colorado was. This video was actually done IN Atlanta, so completely different circumstances.

Sent from my SM-N920V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

8 hours ago, Burnout189 said:

That's a really old video, and not even from the 2016 season. In fact, I don't even believe that it was made during football season in 2015. The fact that ESPN would take time to pile on the Atlanta fanbase using this video, shows just how petty and sensationalistic they are. Are people suppose to walk around in their fan gear during the middle of the week? Who wears their jersey on 90 degree days in downtown anywhere? I'm not saying the Falcon fanbase is great, and I won't defend them, because I too think the fanbase as a whole could be better. However, this video is ridiculous. You could go to many other NFL cities and this would be the same story there too. I've been to games in Tampa and Jacksonville and they are far worse in showing their support. I saw many empty seats at Steelers games this season. My brother-in-law is a diehard Giants fan and season ticket holder, and he said that you'd be amazed at how many empty seats they have at their games. 

Archived