• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft: go head and call it.

Mr. Miagi

Panthers land: DE Jonathan Allen, Alabama.

Much like the Rams and Eagles last year, some wacky move-ups for QBs and/or Fournette happens in the top 5. Allen slips down consequently the way Leonard Williams did back in 2015. 

DG blows a load, smacks everyone in the war room on their fannies and gets a franchise difference maker at 8.

1 minute ago, Catufb85 said:

Bears trade their 3rd overall pick to Patriots for Jimmy G and Patriots 3rd round pick. And I drink myself into a coma becuz the Cheatriots won a SB and have top 5 pick. 

Cleveland is willing to trade 1st overall and an extra pick for Garappalo. Doubt bears 3rd overall is enough.

5 minutes ago, h0llywood said:

Cleveland is willing to trade 1st overall and an extra pick for Garappalo. Doubt bears 3rd overall is enough.

If Cleveland does this, they deserve every bit of awfulness they've relegated their franchise to since the original Browns left for Baltimore.

Garappalo is not worth the #1 overall nor Myles Garrett. Hell, I don't think he's worth a R1 pick, personally. That may be NE's asking price, but come on.... it's Jimmy freaking Garappalo. 

3 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

If Cleveland does this, they deserve every bit of awfulness they've relegated their franchise to since the original Browns left for Baltimore.

Garappalo is not worth the #1 overall nor Myles Garrett. Hell, I don't think he's worth a R1 pick, personally. That may be NE's asking price, but come on.... it's Jimmy freaking Garappalo. 

Yes i want to punch myself in the face knowing NE can get away with murder for a backup QB

Archived