• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

My bench also sucks compared to my other lifts.

At my current weight of... drum roll... 225... I did 12 reps @ 225 Saturday before last on my third set of flat bench barbell.  My current PR on bench is 335 and that's within the last month and higher than I've ever done before. Deadlift and squat is a different story, my maxes on those are actually impressive. 

Now if I did that drop and press thing these guys are doing, I'm pretty sure i could get 15 or 16 reps.

Plus I'm old enough to be most of you little punks father so... especially @Joscott

Also @Dexterity needs to come lift with me.  Do it, do it now.

Post them deadlift videos daddy.

3 minutes ago, Bronn said:

I dunno how much all your moms weigh but I got no problems tossin' them all over the bedroom... so I could bench 225 probably like a bazillion times, bros...

Pie for staying in character even in the off season Bronn.

9 minutes ago, d-dave said:

Man....there are some good jokes there....oh the pain.... =)

Dude, don't you know, brah, that the Panther fanbase is the strongest in the NFL?  

BTW - I was kidding in my last posts.  I could totally bench 225 87 times, Max leg press:  The Giza Pyramids, and I ran a 40 in 6.5 parsecs.  Eat that Han Solo!  And I can do 167 one armed, single pinkie pushups.

Yeah =P

I was picked on in weight class as the worst at bench press but none could beat me at arm wrestling ;)

Archived