• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Have Tendered Andrew Norwell, Tyler Larsen and Michael Palardy

bobsfoodbasics

3 minutes ago, London Loves Luke said:

Bronnnnn.... If the last year has taught us anything its that you don't mess with your interior line chemistry, especially for 2nd round picks in a poor OL draft.

True enough, but If someone wants to just fork over a 2nd rounder for a rotational G then I'll take it.

7 minutes ago, London Loves Luke said:

Bronnnnn.... If the last year has taught us anything its that you don't mess with your interior line chemistry, especially for 2nd round picks in a poor OL draft.

It's not necessarily a poor OG draft.

3 minutes ago, Bronn said:

True enough, but If someone wants to just fork over a 2nd rounder for a rotational G then I'll take it.

Not sure about rotational... He's started al but 1 game that he's been available for over the last 3 years. And for all of the games in the first two years he started in, we rushed for more than 100 yards... Plus he's got great chemistry with Turner and Kalil from all reports. He may not look pretty but he sure does help get the job done.

I was talking about him ideally being rotational. There are better options at LG out there in both FA and the middle rounds of the draft. Just because he was a starter for us doesn't mean he's starter material on every team.

I try to take off the homer goggles from time to time.

Yes Norwell has been good for us, but we can do better.

1 minute ago, Bronn said:

I was talking about him ideally being rotational. There are better options at LG out there in both FA and the middle rounds of the draft. Just because he was a starter for us doesn't mean he's starter material on every team.

I try to take off the homer goggles from time to time.

Yes Norwell has been good for us, but we can do better.

I can say without Homer goggles that Norwell is really good.

Archived