• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers deal is final. He is coming home.

SIGCHI222

Well, darn, that would be great news. Sure hope it is true and we have a stellar year, for him and the rest of the team. Would be great to see him come back and go to the Big Dance.

And if we got old number 90 back in the fold for one more trip, any chance we could lure old 89 back, too?

I mean, if we're going to dream, dream big.

If only there was a huddler who knew agents of players and from time to time that huddler had drinks with those agents or they shared investment ideas with each other and they always talk sports biz.

That would be a cool resource. 

If this reveals itself as being true op will be a huddle legend. 
If this reveal itself as false OP will be banned forever and forced to discuss Panthers with only chuck for the rest of his life.

This is actually an amazing idea. Banned people must interact with each other in a forum just for Banned people. We Free folk would have no posting privileges there. The offenders must hold civil, and insult free discussion with each other. If they do so successfully for a certain amount of time then they could rejoin the masses on the main forums.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Just now, zacka77ack said:

This is actually an amazing idea. Banned people must interact with each other in a forum just for Banned people. We Free folk would have no posting privileges there. The offenders must hold civil, and insult free discussion with each other. If they do so successfully for a certain amount of time then they could rejoin the masses on the main forums.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

You lumped civil and chuck/miagi in the same sentence. No such alternate universe exists

Archived