• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corey Davis vs John Ross who's the better fit?

panther4life

Better receiver for the panthers  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• John Ross
    • Corey Davis

Ginn Jr. is quite under appreciated on this board for some reason. Filling his shoes is the biggest void remaining this offseason. I'm sorry but not sold that CJ2 or Shepard have this ability. 
2 Best draft candidates here are. Davis and Ross.
Davis is 6'3 210. 
Ross is 5'11 190

Here's a reminder of what we got from Ginn the last 2 seasons. 
[/url]  
Ross Highlights:
Davis Highlights: 

Neither

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

22 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Someone more familiar with Ross give me a breakdown on his injury history.

I'm sincerely curious since everyone seems to think the dude is made of glass.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Two ACL reconstructions. One microfracture surgery. Currently recovering from a shoulder injury that required surgery. Torn labrum I think. Came up lame at the combine after running a blazing fast 40. There might be more, but that's what I'm aware of.

Ross for me.

Davis is good, but the same way Ross' previous injuries give people pause, so should Davis' competition.

You can only play who's on your schedule, but Davis played against inferior talent and, for the most part, got shutdown against good schools (Wisconsin, OSU). He did dominate the other schools so I'm not saying he won't be a good pro. I just think this T.O. talk and saying he's going to beast out could be premature. 

Davis last game he was shut down by Wisconsin and then, due to injury, hasn't run at the combine or his pro day. For me, that's a little risky too at #8. 

I wouldn't take Ross at 8, but what we need based off of our roster is a player of Ross' abilities and strengths, IMO.

I wouldn't be mad with Davis, but I prefer Ross and would not want either at #8.

Archived