• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

And Bill Voth Pulls The Curtains...

Saca312

I could see how it could've been speculation. But generally, one does not say with the confidence level of "gun to the head" unless they actually have sources or solid knowledge of the situation, hence why everyone took this to the park.

You are exactly the type of person who has no reading comprehension and starts bullshit rumors based on nothing . Please take a break from starting threads .

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Igo pretty much called the Shaq and Butler picks in the past two drafts even though neither guy represented an immediate pressing need.

Yea, the difference this time is I actually hope he's right heh. Gonna b tougher though, cuz the prospect in discussion isn't one that should be drafted lower than our pick.  The other two were pretty safe bets to be available when we pick, Fournette unfortunately isn't. Sure hope it works out. 

8 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Igo pretty much called the Shaq and Butler picks in the past two drafts even though neither guy represented an immediate pressing need.

Yes, but he did it with confidence pretty late in the game. That's not a slight to him, just the nature of the beast. He's won my faith though, as has Voth in regards to their info regarding our targets.

As for this draft, there aren't really any surprises as far as I'm concerned in regards to our first round targets. I called two of the top three, Adams and Fournette, very very early. I think that the higher that your team picks, the easier it is to be accurate.

Now we'll just have to wait and see how it all falls. I don't want to trade up and lose out on a second rounder in this draft, but Jeremy says it's a real possibility, so I have to believe him. But at least I'll know it's for a beast. Gettleman gets a little too cavalier with draft compensation for my liking, but it is what it is. 

Archived