• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gareon Conley - Sexual assualt in Cleveland

bababoey

Jesus man how out of touch are you? I hope it was no one because 1 sexual assault is beyond horrible for any one to have happen to them and 2 because I don't want to see any ones life ruined over something that may or may not be true. If player x did the crime he should be punished. If he didn't I hope the woman filing a false claim is instead

Shame on you for "hoping" it's any one.

I was joking calm down.  The women's liberation army called and want their flag back.

This is just sad no matter who the player/victim is. La'el Collins got royally screwed with the murder investigation so this could really change somebody's life IF not true. If it is true, then I have no sympathy for the player and they just had the most expensive life lesson and one just hopes that they learn from it.

"The player's attorney says it all started at the Barley House on West 6th Street, when a group left there to go to the Westin for a hotel room party."

Players should run (like they're being timed in the 40) the other way when hotel room parties are mentioned. You can't get into trouble if trouble can't find you.  

It's funny, I just told my brother on Sunday that I guarantee that a first round grade prospect would do something before Thursday to totally tank his draft stock. It's almost a yearly occurrence. How can you be so stupid as to get yourself in trouble less than a week before the biggest day of your life? Horrible story. I hope it's not true for all parties involved. 

Archived