• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gareon Conley - Sexual assualt in Cleveland

bababoey

The police wouldn't be holding this if there was substantive evidence. Considering there are three witnesses and all say that the player was never alone with the victim. Doubt anything of fruit comes from this other than a player's draft stock plummeting. We live in a guilty until proven innocent world now and that affects a lot of innocent people's lives unfairly, our founding fathers always had in mind our system should be based on the fact that 100 criminals walk free before an innocent man is convicted of a crime he didn't commit.

26 minutes ago, Vagrant said:

It's funny, I just told my brother on Sunday that I guarantee that a first round grade prospect would do something before Thursday to totally tank his draft stock. It's almost a yearly occurrence. How can you be so stupid as to get yourself in trouble less than a week before the biggest day of your life? Horrible story. I hope it's not true for all parties involved. 

If I made it through the combine and pro day unscathed, I'd be at grandma's house helping her take out the garbage and now her lawn until the draft. In fact, I'd turn off my cell and tell people to call the house so they hear a sweet old lady answer. 

Cheese it up 100%

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

I was joking calm down.  The women's liberation army called and want their flag back.

Yeah....jokes about raping women are hilarious bro. I'm surprised you aren't an award winning comedian. Tell you what, you get raped or have some one you know raped then come back and tell me how funny jokes about it are. I'll take your sophomoric insults and proudly speak out against any one so tone deaf to rape and sexual assault. It's not cool man.

12 minutes ago, Montsta said:

If I made it through the combine and pro day unscathed, I'd be at grandma's house helping her take out the garbage and now her lawn until the draft. In fact, I'd turn off my cell and tell people to call the house so they hear a sweet old lady answer. 

Cheese it up 100%

Fake smile

38 minutes ago, CashNewton22 said:

Yeah....jokes about raping women are hilarious bro. I'm surprised you aren't an award winning comedian. Tell you what, you get raped or have some one you know raped then come back and tell me how funny jokes about it are. I'll take your sophomoric insults and proudly speak out against any one so tone deaf to rape and sexual assault. It's not cool man.

This whole board is just better because you are here.  You can't read, but you are such a great person.  Thank you for that.

46 minutes ago, CashNewton22 said:

Jesus, shut the fug up

Archived