• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Forrest Lamp????

cheynehowell

Is anybody else not hoping to draft this guy??? We had an awful amount of pressure coming up that A gap disrupting Cam.... Would love to slot him beside Kalil and have a dominant guard tandem of Lamp and Turner. Been a member a long time and hardly post mostly just laugh at the comments but curious to see what yall think. 

With the type of Running back we drafted I would love to add a high caliber Guard to replace Norwell or a mauler Right Tackle to solidify that side. 

Norwell is a jag. Physically he is not a dominant lineman, he gets by with effort and teamwork. We shouldn't be satisfied with him. Just like we shouldn't have been satisfied with Mike Remmers. 

If McCaffery is going to be a receiver on third downs, our line needs to be able to block without running back help. Also McCaffrey needs all the big boys blocked so he can make the little guys miss. 

9 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I don't get it. We have a very good guard tandem right now.

But both of them up for new contracts next year.  Lamp could be depth at both guard & OT and give us someone to develop behind Turner & Norwell pending their contract renewals.  So, I'd not be totally against this. Surprised he didn't go in the first round.

7 minutes ago, 15 said:

jeez you really don't understand football. please go back to lurking. 

7 minutes ago, 15 said:

jeez you really don't understand football. please go back to lurking. 

Wtf... we have weak O line depth period. Cam got killed last year. GFY

Archived