• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Ryan Kalil smokes cigar at Kings of Leon concert

therealmjl

Jeez, so first Olsen makes this with bad influence Beason:

Now he's hanging with guys who smoke cigars during the offseason? Where's the playbook?

See, this is exactly why Olsen was only #67 in the top 100 NFL list.

/sarcasm

21 minutes ago, SOJA said:

Cam probably isn't a huge fan of Kings of Leon, but he's there with his teammates anyways. 

Cam is a friend I would want to have.

He seemed to really be enjoying himself bouncing around with the crowd front row giving high fives in TD's Instagram story.

Either way- Cam knows how to have a good time.

6 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

came here to post this. Their first album was awesome, but they're straight trash now.

I love it when people say this. 

Their first album so good!1!1!1 they sold out!1!1!1!11 who cares lol they make good music

I'm glad the guys, especially the team leaders, are hanging out and having a good time together before the grind starts again. It's good that Norwell and Matt Kalil are hanging out as well because that's the left side of our O-line this year. The closer they are, the better they will play together.

I remember reading an article either last year or the year before that even though practice music was dominated by hip-hop, there was still a good mix of Kings of Leon at Greg's request. I'm sure that all the guys that went are pretty familiar with them because of it. 

Archived