• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I usually will get Madden every other year, cuz...ya know, $60

Jangler

I have bought every single one since madden himself was on the covers. This year will break that streak. It's not about Brady, I'm just done with the vicious cycle of dropping $60+, playing it for a month maybe then not touching it once the real season starts. 

I stopped using my upgrade points to buy those catch upgrades. The possession catch just guarantees absolutely no YAC. Seems like the aggressive catch results in a drop 75% of the time. And what's the difference between the run after the catch thing and a regular catch? Seems like they're one in the same.

Btw I've broken 2 controllers while playing 17. Most frustrating game I've ever played. It takes a long time to get the settings just right and then EA throws an update in there forcing you to readjust everything. I've never been one to lose my poo over a game before, but EA has gotten me to do that with this one. Good thing though, I think I've finally got my settings so that the game play is back to what it was before. There's still tons of poor animations and blocking AI in the game though and some just straight up bullshit.

9 hours ago, Keep Pounding said:

I buy madden every year, but i was gonna give up but two things keeping me from not buying.

1) i play online against a bunch of highschool buddies and they buying it

2) the game is being made on a new engine, so im looking forward to it

Didn't know about that last part....still waiting till the end of the year to possibly get it after the price drop and reviews come in.

On 6/5/2017 at 10:29 PM, Keep Pounding said:

I buy madden every year, but i was gonna give up but two things keeping me from not buying.

1) i play online against a bunch of highschool buddies and they buying it

2) the game is being made on a new engine, so im looking forward to it

Number 2 actually scares me away.  New engine can mean more fug ups introduced that won't be worked out until the following year if ever fixed.

Archived