• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ted Ginn Jr.

I don't mind that Ginn went to the money. He isn't really an upgrade over Cooks though. He will dissapoint you every now and then so prepare yourself for that, but he is a reliable receiver. Cam had one of his best years with Ginn as his #1.

fug the saints though.

I think Ginn will put up some numbers in that offensive scheme. But the reality is he will hurt you as much as he will help you. He singlehandedly almost lost us games in 2015. Those hands are what they are at this point. Saints fans will eat him alive when he starts dropping easy paases.

I don't think C.Samuel is as fast as Ginn but I'm hoping to God his hands are alot better. We will see..

Also don't know if he'll get significant time on the outside as WR. If not then we lost our vertical speed threat in Ginn which is still huge even if he was dropping a bunch of balls. I'm very curious how Samuel will be used and if CJohnson will even make the team or be given sufficient playing time.. 

Archived