• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

James Bradberry Quietly Making Noise

Hogmolliesmaht

I kind of liked this part.

Bradberry may be "louder" than he lets on, but he's still nowhere close to as chatty as the Panthers' previous No. 24. Even though, like Josh Norman, Bradberry claims he doesn't say anything to opposing receivers unless they say something first.

"(Minnesota's) Stephon Diggs said something after he caught a ball," Bradberry recalls when asked to name a wideout who yapped at him last season. "I think he called himself, 'The Beast.' No, he said he was a dog or something like that."

So what did you say back?

"Nothing," Bradberry replies, "cause he caught the ball on me."

24 minutes ago, ludwig51 said:

He's a beast and I love the fire that captain brings just wish we still had Norman norman Bradbury and captain would be the best cb group in the NFL 

Who says they can't be the best now? If this whole DB crew stays healthy, this can definitely be a great secondary.

For me, I think the success or failure of our secondary will be on Mike Adams shoulders. 

Coleman going back to FS makes me happy, but he's had crappy partners beside him before. When we've had weak guys like an aging and slow Roman Harper, and a weak/fringe starter in Tre Boston, our secondary suffered. 

I believe in Bradberry and Captain, and have high hopes for Worley in year 2 and Elder potentially breaking out later on this season.  Front 7 is going to do their thing... I just hope Adams is a capable SS still. Coleman will be the alpha back there, but we need Adams to be better than Harper and Boston.

Archived