• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Oher Has A Few Harsh Words To Say Concerning The Firing Of Dave Gettleman

Saca312

16 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Tillman (as recent as this off season), Harper and Allen spoke positively of Gettlemen. Where have you been?

Those players were happy to  have someone call them ..all were considered to be on their last leg...Olsen still has some gas and deserves to be paid...Td im iffy on but he has restructured in the past maybe looking for a favor...I just think that he showed no compassion toward the players who were here..they are not his players..everyone talking about hurney contracts they were all restructured or redone with no complaints so y bring that up. I have not heard any complaining from those hurney players on their deals.

19 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

I've seen that as well. He said on broadcast, so chances of it being online are slim.

But of course you're in your little bubble where you think everyone hates Gettleman and anything said positively about him is heresy. Same way with you and assuming Cam Newton's also bad and inaccurate.

I notice a trend.

Not saying it didn't happen or that everyone unilaterally hated Gettleman. Just interesting that the 2 people who remember seeing it are also the biggest Gettleman supporters. Coincidental.?

So if some players liked Gettleman does that refute the idea he was a dick to others and pissed many folks off. 

And let's be clear, I have never hated Gettleman. Frankly I have never met him. I was on his bandwagon untill his major screwups in 2016 when he had no excuses. Even then I praised him for his offseason work although it seems likely predicated on being on the hot seat.....

Wow. Straight up calling out the players that were a part of making this happen. So who is good in college this year? Our team is gonna be a disaster and I need to start watching potential top 3 picks in college.

At least Hurney is solid at picking first rounders. 

2 hours ago, The Huddler said:

I bet you the younger players on this team are ROLLING THEIR DAMN EYES at TD and Olsen and all of the butthurt players of the past

THEY were the ones about to get paid and rightfully so. thats how a team works. Younger better players replace older ones. On the field and leadership roles

Shaq needs his time on the field and in the locker room

If even an Incling of what you said is true... our locker room must be split in half. If poo doesn't go well this current season. We can kiss this itteration of this team goodbye.

46 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Wow. Straight up calling out the players that were a part of making this happen. So who is good in college this year? Our team is gonna be a disaster and I need to start watching potential top 3 picks in college.

At least Hurney is solid at picking first rounders. 

Yup I already decided gonna be a better college fan this season. Let's go gamecocks !!!

Archived