• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney Press conference at 2pm

Johnny Rockets

Did Richardson really just re-hire the guy that traded a first round pick for Jeff Otah, Everette Brown, tried to trade a first round pick for Jimmy Clausen, traded a second round pick for Armanti Edwards...

Say goodbye to good draft picks every year. Say goodbye to having a first round pick every year. 

59 minutes ago, PanthersUnitedTheSequel said:

Smh, so serious question to those thinking about switching teams.. I am considering it as well, any of you have some teams narrowed down yet.  For me personally.. Thinking the Jags, Titans, Texans or possibly Bengals.  

Jags because of geography, promising young and upcoming team that hasnt won a SB yet. Been in the league same time as the Panthers and geography speaking, not THAT fat from the Carolinas.

Titans intrigue me as well.

Nah, I will just stop watching. I'm over the emotional roller coaster. 

40 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Rivera isn't worried about team's focus entering camp. "I don’t think this is going to be a distraction. Kind of the nature of the business"

In what World is firing a teams best ever GM, a week before training camp "kind of the nature of the business"?

I've never even heard of this type thing before.

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

Did Richardson really just re-hire the guy that traded a first round pick for Jeff Otah, Everette Brown, tried to trade a first round pick for Jimmy Clausen, traded a second round pick for Armanti Edwards...

Say goodbye to good draft picks every year. Say goodbye to having a first round pick every year. 

Yeap, he's back and better than ever!

At least that is what Marty is telling everyone. 

58 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

In what World is firing a teams best ever GM, a week before training camp "kind of the nature of the business"?

I've never even heard of this type thing before.

Anywhere else in the business world a CEO that made a move like this would be sent packing.

I guess it is good to be the owner.

Archived