• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

And now we laugh and cry at the same time.

Saca312

I came across this video. It was one of the best things I've ever seen. I laughed. Then I remember we still have Gano. Then I cried.

Then I remembered the Bucs traded up in the second round to draft this guy. I cried out laughing.

Experience these emotions with me as you watch this glorious piece above to the tune of Adam Sandler's greatest hit, "the lonesome kicker."

Amazing how bad he was compared to his college days. I really wonder if he let the pressure of being drafted in the 2nd round get to his head or something. I feel like it had to of played into the equation somehow and since he never could shake that pressure off he just kept missing. I CLEARLY don't want him here, things are bad enough with Gano, but I'd be interested to see him on another team to see if he could do any better without the 2nd round thing possibly weighing him down.

I can't finish that. I really don't find it funny. It's painful actually. 

It's one thing to make fun of an organization, or even a player that is an a-hole, but I don't see the humor in needlessly clowning a young stand-up player who purportedly had a lot of promise.

It was a bad move for the Bucs, no doubt, and they lost an opportunity to shore up another position or two because of it, but they're needle is still pointing up. 

By the way, our kicking situation leaves a lot to be desired. I'd probably rather have Nick Folk.

Archived