• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Buffalo Bills at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Nah, I can't give him credit for that.  Sure he has some insight that other coaches wouldn't, but we moved the ball...  we just failed when it mattered.  Shula may not have called a worse game in his tenure here.  He is getting more horrible with each week.

I'm not giving Shula a pass on this...

It all falls on Rivera imo

Here's the deal......It's not all on Shula. The sacks on Cam, go take a look at them and how long Cam holds the ball. Cam HAS to be quicker with his reads and decision making. We have weapons. Imagine Aaron Rodgers running this offense. This is mostly on Cam....Now MAYBE receivers aren't getting separation, but this is just too common a theme.

1 hour ago, Dragoon11 said:

Here's the deal......It's not all on Shula. The sacks on Cam, go take a look at them and how long Cam holds the ball. Cam HAS to be quicker with his reads and decision making. We have weapons. Imagine Aaron Rodgers running this offense. This is mostly on Cam....Now MAYBE receivers aren't getting separation, but this is just too common a theme.

Watch the play call. Watch where the receivers are suppose to be getting open. You'll notice the receivers are running long developing routes that is on play calling. We have all this speed and we are still running Funch, KB, and Sheppard vs our speedsters. Then they do a sideline pass to speedsters hoping they'd run....it's just dumb.

I cant decide if offense is garbage or if it just looked like garbage since we were playing McDermont.  KB's (understandable) drop cost us 7 and Cam missed several wide open receivers again.  Could have easily been 23-3 again.  I think (hoping) it will look much better against the Aints. Also hoping that Olsen being out will spark us like the KB injury did in '15...

8 hours ago, beastson said:

That was on TD and Coleman dude

You do not understand the responsibility of the CB in a cover 2. It was not man coverage. He is responsible for every receiver in his zone - even if it is 3. He must split the receivers distance in his zone and keep his eye on the QB. He got caught playing man on McCoy. TD had the underneath zone on McCoy, and TD trusted Bradberry would recognize his switch, but Bradberry has to be alert during a play to realize he has to rotate in a zone.

He will figure it out by his 4th season.

McDermott knew he would bite in zone coverage and take his eyes off the QB. It is a bad habit he keeps showing every game.

Archived