• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hate Week. Again.

saints4lifeagain

7 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Listen up you bunch of mountain folk window lickers!  (or city slickers according Igor, elohfuggingel by the way). It's Saints vs. Panthers week, which means it's hate week. So I'll start this off with a big fug you, your family, your friends, and your team. The Saints are going in dry this week fellas, so it's time to do your best Mercedes Benz Stadium impression and open up that sphincter. 

I'm fairly certain that, at this point, the Saints defense won't be able to slow down any NFL offense and would struggle with at least 37 NCAA offenses. The Saints defense gives up HOF worthy numbers every week. Seriously. They could give the MVP to the combined numbers of the QBs the Saints play. It's unreal. It's a fugging unexplainable phenomenon. 

But that's ok, at least we have a top 5 offe...wait, what's that? We keep trading away offensive players to help a defense that continues to rank 32nd? So now the offense sucks too? Whoda fugging thunk it? We've got Great Value Jimmy Graham starting at TE and Clover Valley (that's Dollar Generals generic brand. Shoutout to my broke people in the house. Bigcat just ignore this part) Brandin Cooks playing receiver. On top of that both tackles are hurt so Drew is getting pummeled worse than the only blonde chick at a college football party. Adrian Peterson looks every bit of 75. 

But hey! Our fugging punter can bang the poo out of the ball. So we've got that going for us. Prepare to face long fields, with which you'll drive down with ease, all game long!

So now is the part where I predict a 45-10 Panthers win. But like I said, fug you and everyone you know. 

62-3 Saints. 

Please, never change.

7 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Listen up you bunch of mountain folk window lickers!  (or city slickers according Igor, elohfuggingel by the way). It's Saints vs. Panthers week, which means it's hate week. So I'll start this off with a big fug you, your family, your friends, and your team. The Saints are going in dry this week fellas, so it's time to do your best Mercedes Benz Stadium impression and open up that sphincter. 

I'm fairly certain that, at this point, the Saints defense won't be able to slow down any NFL offense and would struggle with at least 37 NCAA offenses. The Saints defense gives up HOF worthy numbers every week. Seriously. They could give the MVP to the combined numbers of the QBs the Saints play. It's unreal. It's a fugging unexplainable phenomenon. 

But that's ok, at least we have a top 5 offe...wait, what's that? We keep trading away offensive players to help a defense that continues to rank 32nd? So now the offense sucks too? Whoda fugging thunk it? We've got Great Value Jimmy Graham starting at TE and Clover Valley (that's Dollar Generals generic brand. Shoutout to my broke people in the house. Bigcat just ignore this part) Brandin Cooks playing receiver. On top of that both tackles are hurt so Drew is getting pummeled worse than the only blonde chick at a college football party. Adrian Peterson looks every bit of 75. 

But hey! Our fugging punter can bang the poo out of the ball. So we've got that going for us. Prepare to face long fields, with which you'll drive down with ease, all game long!

So now is the part where I predict a 45-10 Panthers win. But like I said, fug you and everyone you know. 

62-3 Saints. 

:):shades::100_Emoji_42x42:

We NEED a laughing (rofl) emoji sooooooooo bad. Rolling laughter animated emoticon

Thank you, I enjoyed this immensely.

4 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

I don't take any division opponent lightly, even when they are terrible.  They know our personnel.  

Brees is Brees.  Saints averaged 28 points a game against us last year.

I expect a good game.

To be fair, in one of those games Brees was throwing toward Zach Sanchez and Teddy Williams. But, yeah, I see what you're saying.

Well done, 4life... fug you, fug your mom, your little sister, your undecided brother, your aunt, your neighbor, your cousin & your 2nd cousin.. that's really just 1 so you & the rest of the Brees nuthuggers can lick Atl's new asshole & catch Tampa's mrsa relapse....

at least Teddy & AJ will be wanting to show up Sunday, that's a bonus... that Bersin doppelgänger rookie LB ain't too bad either, he's all over the field..  

not a gimme game for either team, but desperation could be a factor.. hopefully, playing to your opponents' level is too.....

13 hours ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Listen up you bunch of mountain folk window lickers!  (or city slickers according Igor, elohfuggingel by the way). It's Saints vs. Panthers week, which means it's hate week. So I'll start this off with a big fug you,

Here's what it is. This is the 3rd week of Preseason for the Panthers. The 3rd consecutive, seriously flawed team the Panthers will face in 2017. Sean Peyton should have been fired instead of suspended for supporting coaches who willingly pushed their players to maim the opponent. Speaking of the Taint defense it may be the only known cure on earth for the malaise that has so far plagued the Panther offense.

This season actually starts week 4 in New England. The Panthers players better get it together and dominate the Saints in preparation for what's waiting in New England or this season will turn on a dime.

New Orleans is no more than an easily lanced boil on the Panthers ass on the road to Belichickville.

2 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

But, But, But you have a high priced first ballot hall of fame QB who licks his fingers before every play.

For the record Jimmy Graham butt is already puckering up cause TD gonna treat him like his little bitch AGAIN.

Graham hates playing TD.  TD owes Graham.

Panthers Roll.   

Graham isn't on the Saints anymore remember? Traded to Seattle back in 2015. That's how the Saints got Unger I think.

Archived