• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big news on the Hubby front.

iamhubby1

I'ts my Birthday, so beer me my poo dropping, speculation spewing, over reacting rag tag Panther brethren. I will also accept pie in lieu of beer. But, if one of you fuggers drops one of those nasty azz Mocca dipped Lattes on me. I swear I will...put you on ignore faster than you can say Shula sucks.

Oh, and to make this Panther related. GOOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

Ah, the Huddle. You tell them NOT to do something. And what do they do? Exactly what you told them not to. Rabble, rabble, rabble bunch of dopes.

Too be fair, you said not to give you a "Mocha dipped latte", and what you received were Pumpkin Spice lattes.

#Lawyered

Happy Birthday BTW.

20 minutes ago, Icege said:

By the end of this thread you're going to have so many lattes that your cargo shorts are going to convert to yoga pants.

The Huddle is like a child. Tell them not to do something, and that is exactly what they do. I guess I should have known better. Hellz, I don't even drink coffeefe. 

Archived