• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

cmc still doing nothing lol

Let's not forget the Fozzy TD run when the entire pats defense  shifted and ran left leaving the other side of the field completely open for that big run.  

That being said I still am waiting for and would like to see McCaffery bust open a big run or run after catch for a TD :-)

Just now, Castavar said:

Totally off topic, but does anybody have a gif of that CMC snag on 3rd down? What a catch. He has better hands than our receivers tbh

You talking about the one that was a little high and fast? I thought that was a great catch

4 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

"CMCS PRESENCE THO" is the worst new huddle meme of 2017. weve had terrible offensive performances up until today where we played the worst defense in the NFL. his presence doesnt mean poo.

Lol okay let's see Fozzy get that TD without CMC being on the field.

He's been a better receiver than runner so far but I fail to see how that is a problem. Running room has been scarce for our RBs. If we didn't have a RB like Stew our run game would be nil.

Our run blocking has to improve. And we still run up the middle too much.

The rushing numbers are somewhat concerning if you're taking off the homer shades. I mean we just drafted him 8th overall. Yet for the past week this board has been littered with fans turning on Cam Newton.

But CMC is also opening up things within the offense because of the threat he brings every time he's on the field.

All in all I think we need to use him better in the run game, and put him in more opportunities to succeed.

With the inconsistencies along our OL right now, Stewart is better suited to run the ball primarily based on his skillset. Also Newton called his own number a lot today, that makes a difference too.

I loved when he bulldozered CB Rowe for the first down on one of those early catches. Just straight ran him into the ground to pick up an extra 5 yards. Was nice to see from a guy like him; something you expect from Stew.

Just now, Cary Kollins said:

Yeah we should have drafted Cook wtf was gettledouche thinking

we should have taken him in the 2nd after trading down to get oj howard

also y'all quit fuging lying on that fozzy td there were 2 wideouts on the side cmc shifted over while dickson was on fozzys side. that had more to do with it.

Archived