• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd round pick redo

Something I can't believe no one is mentioning is the sheer predictability when we're forcing it to Curtis.  He played like no snaps, then we randomly go in that shotgun snap with the 3 bunch to the left.  It was clearly going to him and 3 Lions were swarming him.  That happened like twice.  

We need to put him in for sequences and see what happens with some typical routes.  Not just sprinkles, sprinkles are clear as day.

We can still use him as a gadget but I feel Shepard is a wasted spot in front of a potential playmaker right now.  

1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

Seriously? 

Why? Whynot return the kick 

I can't tell you with 100% surety that is the case to be honest.

All I know is that the athletic thoroughbreds that play in the NFL that ENJOY running and hitting for a living *rarely* do odd stuff like that on their own.  Now they'll pull some odd poo and make dumb mistakes trying to CREATE a play... but to just sit down when nobody is around?  Nah, bro... nothing can make me believe that.  The only rational explanation in this particular case is the rookie was told to do what he did.

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

All I know is that the athletic thoroughbreds that play in the NFL that ENJOY running and hitting for a living *rarely* do odd stuff like that on their own.  Now they'll pull some odd poo and make dumb mistakes trying to CREATE a play... but to just sit down when nobody is around?  Nah, bro... nothing can make me believe that.  The only rational explanation in this particular case is the rookie was told to do what he did.

Whether it was rivera or sumuel it was a fugin stupid or soft thing to do. Or both.  We almost got a fugin saftey because of it. Return the fugin kick

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

I agree, can't imagine anyone would do that on their own.  

23 minutes ago, stbugs said:

If you watched our up 17 offense it should be pretty easy to understand why he took a knee. We were running out the clock and avoiding turnovers or what I like to call trying to lose a game play calling. I cannot imagine Samuel not trying to return it.

Also, the safety had nothing to do with that. He took a knee at the 14. That was the refs calling a BS OPI on Funchess and then a run up the guy clearly anticipated by the defense.

I know but it didnt help. Yiu are a pentalty away from being backed up near our goaline which it was. The kneel was plain and simple dumb. REturn the fugin kick and hold onto the ball. Avoiding one problem created another

Archived