• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GIFs From The Lions Game

MurkN

Before we turn our full attention over to the Eagles, let's take a look back on some great plays from Sunday in gif form.

Cam finds Ed Dickson downfield and he almost rumbles his way into the endzone

EygPIzj.gif

Luke rallies the troops on the sideline after a poor first showing

wkBidte.gif

Ed Dickson almost scores on a well designed bootleg rollout

GfsHgef.gif

J-Stew refuses to go down when he actually gets room to run

bDo5vsm.gif

Christian McCaffrey gets his first NFL touchdown on a quadruple option

9OfHs1w.gif

Cam throws a pass slightly behind McCaffrey, but he makes a sick one handed grab

xMsqY7X.gif

Cam finds Devin Funchess in the back of the endzone after the play breaks down

OPR6vO6.gif

Another view of the Cam to Funchess touchdown

Cd4eEsS.gif

Stafford fumbles and the refs wait until all the Lions get in the pile before blowing the whistle

bMMOELO.gif

Shaq Thompson puts an exclamation point on the end of the 1st half

VAgPGgQ.gif

KK Short forces Stafford to fumble and Thomas Davis recovers it

DuNZ5SK.gif

Cam throws a perfect touchdown pass to Kelvin Benjamin on a dime

mDREumn.gif

Star bursts through and takes out two Lions in the process

P9rNwTD.gif

Julius Peppers the ageless wonder stuffs a 4th down run in the backfield

zLl3zTM.gif

Shaq Thompson comes off the edge untouched and sacks Stafford

uu2WtCR.gif

Captain Munnerlyn sacks Stafford after Star almost gets him down

DYn8CkA.gif

Cam to Kelvin Benjamin on a clutch 3rd down play to seal the victory

pOmbSAU.gif

10 minutes ago, MurkN said:

Before we turn our full attention over to the Eagles, let's take a look back on some great plays from Sunday in gif form.

Cam finds Ed Dickson downfield and he almost rumbles his way into the endzone

EygPIzj.gif

Shaq Thompson puts an exclamation point on the end of the 1st half

VAgPGgQ.gif

Cam throws a perfect touchdown pass to Kelvin Benjamin on a dime

mDREumn.gif

Star bursts through and takes out two Lions in the process

P9rNwTD.gif

Julius Peppers the ageless wonder stuffs a 4th down run in the backfield

zLl3zTM.gif

Shaq Thompson comes off the edge untouched and sacks Stafford

uu2WtCR.gif

Cam to Kelvin Benjamin on a clutch 3rd down play to seal the victory

pOmbSAU.gif

Great JIFs.   These were my favorite.  Ed Dickson first gets hit on the 45 and drags players all the way to the 5.  What an amazing play.  I think this play really put us in the mood that we could score at will against Detroit.

Shaq laying out that RB had to make that RB feel like he just got run over by a steamroller because Shaq flattened him.

The TD Pass to KB was a perfectly thrown pass and only KB had a chance for it.   Beautiful throw.

Star doesn't get much of the recognition that KK does but he was a steal for us and I hope we figure out a way to keep him and KK together for a long time.   Taking on two blockers and still getting TFL is pretty damn impressive.

Big Players make Big Plays in Big Time situtations.  We all know JP is a big time player.  I came out of my seat when he blew that play up.

I am amazed that Stafford held onto the ball when Shaq destroyed him.  I am sure he is still feeling it.

This was not an easy pass and could have easily been dropped but KB had great concentration on this pass.  I noticed both him and Funchess make extra efforts into covering and holding onto the ball.

so man good plays in that game. absolutely outstanding performance.....at least after we got done having flags thrown all over the place.

dickson's first big catch was incredible, but my favorite part was that guy that just kept hanging on and dickson was smacking that hand off him and the first time i saw that replay i could hear him saying "Get....that....hand....off of.....ME!!!"

CMC's one handed grab was a thing of beauty, at least on his behalf. really some good things going on in the passing game all day. chemistry is very much there between cam and his receivers.

the sacks were great. star showed why he's so valuable. the dude just bowls people over making everybody else more productive.

we've got some really tough guys on this squad that are starting to just impose their will on the other team. i'm loving it.

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

so man good plays in that game. absolutely outstanding performance.....at least after we got done having flags thrown all over the place.

dickson's first big catch was incredible, but my favorite part was that guy that just kept hanging on and dickson was smacking that hand off him and the first time i saw that replay i could hear him saying "Get....that....hand....off of.....ME!!!"

CMC's one handed grab was a thing of beauty, at least on his behalf. really some good things going on in the passing game all day. chemistry is very much there between cam and his receivers.

the sacks were great. star showed why he's so valuable. the dude just bowls people over making everybody else more productive.

we've got some really tough guys on this squad that are starting to just impose their will on the other team. i'm loving it.

I think as the weeks go on this team is going to really hit its stride.  Offensively and Defensively.   You can see already how this team is really improving. 

2 hours ago, jfra78 said:

That TD catch is a prime example of how strong Funch is playing this year.  He is consistently out playing the man covering him.  He made several really tough catches in  this game and it's the main difference in his play this year.

That TD catch also shows Cam has complete confidence in him because KB was open as well. Cam has been feeding him and its pushing KB to get better. 

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

The CMC statline debate doesn't take into account what he does for Cam's confidence. I'd argue he's never thrown to a surer pair of hands his whole career. 

Archived