• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles Week: Dried Puss, Tank Tops, and Fake Championships

SCP

7 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Seriously, the Eagles are the epitome of trash when it comes to fanbases. Outside the division, they’re the #1 I despise.

Annoying, obnoxious, and completely delusional. You’d think they’re the Patriots at their peak with the way they talk. They think Wentz is the next Brady and talk about how their offense is unstoppable with him it’s annoying.

I’d tolerate it, but the way they say act and boast makes them the equivalent of a herd of dying swine squealing and yapping like crazed maniacs while squirming in a pile of dirt and mud wallowing in their own feces.

Thank you SCP for this.

After living in PA for 11 years,  I have become something of an unfortunate witness on Philthy and I can say with honesty - SCP hit it this right between the zit laden eyes.  Those cheesesteaks are disgusting pieces of grease and make me  heave...now that I am in the land of Cowturds, I continue to hear the pustulent expositions of NFCE fans.  But I still represent Panther Nation where ever I go...everytime I have been to an Iggles - Panthers game, I know the same vile, epithets get hurled and trashy behavior I have come to expect will continue.  Bring your lysol and wet wipes folks,  you will need to disinfect vigorously!

6 minutes ago, 5158Poundin said:

After living in PA for 11 years,  I have become something of an unfortunate witness on Philthy and I can say with honesty - SCP hit it this right between the zit laden eyes.  Those cheesesteaks are disgusting pieces of grease and make me  heave...now that I am in the land of Cowturds, I continue to hear the pustulent expositions of NFCE fans.  But I still represent Panther Nation where ever I go...everytime I have been to an Iggles - Panthers game, I know the same vile, epithets get hurled and trashy behavior I have come to expect will continue.  Bring your lysol and wet wipes folks,  you will need to disinfect vigorously!

Are you going to be at the game?

Worked a gig in Philly for six months one.  Cold AF (was over the winter) with an unforgiving wind.  Nasty streets.  Got to see someone take a poo in public (you do know there are bathrooms in the train station, right?) while I was walking to work, and when I was walking home some enterprising city worker had covered it in cat littler!  And it sat there for THREE FREAKING DAYS!!!  Thankfully when I came back the next week it was gone, figure it must have rained over the weekend.

The airport is a shithole.  The people aren't very friendly--they're not very anything, actually.  You can't buy a six-pack at the grocery store.  The food, for the most part, is ass.  SCP nailed it about that cheese-steak--you can get a better one at your typical gas station Subway.  The Dandelion is a nice restaurant, and Victory makes good beer too.  So I can say something nice if I have to.  But overall, what an awful place to live, visit, just even know about.

Archived