• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith Calls Out Mike Shula On Twitter

bobsfoodbasics

Same  reason why we don't get any respect while we are playing well.  Literally every coach, bad or good knows if they keep it close they can beat this team. Rivera and Co. will f.u.ck. it up.  He tries to out smart a team with 4 mins left by throwing bombs and leaving them all the time in the world to take advantage of his depleted defense, But once again we overreact when the Panthers loose.  Igo is making even more money now and has a news affiliate posting.  This site will turn into a Panthers press conference and all of us with actual opinions will get banned for asking questions about how bad the coaching is or any thing else for that matter.  Keep blowing Jerome, he loves it.

It's Rivera.  Is it that hard to understand?

Not going for it in the 1st half for the FG is such a terrible call, that it is hard to understand how he even came to that decision.

Rivera needs to be gone, and then we can take it from there.  I don't care that we are 4-2.  We are 4-2 in SPITE of Rivera.  He has to go

1 hour ago, ThatSeattleBoy said:

You can have our HC, he will not cost you regular season games, but SB titles..

But keep Shula, because if you dump him, there is a 1/32 chance of us getting him, due to his last name..

Honestly I'd take your HC even if I don't like the guy that much. He may have made a blunder by not running with Lynch but at least you guys got a ring the previous season. Ron only seems to want to do anything once his job is on the line and even then he can't get out of his own way, like keeping Shula around for instance. We would most definitely have dumped Shula by now if not for Ron.

Archived