• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bears Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Yakk said:

Cam Newton is a mopey moody juvenile

I know its politically correct to place blame on Coach Rivera (who does deserve some blame) and to Shula (who does deserve some blame) but Cam Newton just gave another listless performance and his whole attitude sucks

he has a victim mentality (refs anyone?) and you know things are not grounded in honesty when I get hammered for criticizing gum chomping dancing fool in training camp (shocker- I was called racist)

sigh

Eh, he has checked out. His attitude is fine most of the time on the field. Can you really blame him when all of a sudden hes down 14-0 on two fluke plays and his best two offensive lineman get injured?

That's why we need a coaching staff shake up more than anything. Same thing happened in Cinicinatti...team checked out, they fired their long time o-coordinator...galvanized the team.

4 minutes ago, Yakk said:

I know its politically correct to place blame on Coach Rivera (who does deserve some blame) and to Shula (who does deserve some blame) but Cam Newton just gave another listless performance and his whole attitude sucks

he has a victim mentality (refs anyone?) and you know things are not grounded in honesty when I get hammered for criticizing gum chomping dancing fool in training camp (shocker- I was called racist)

sigh

David Lee Roth?

Really?

3 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Oddly enough the defense played lights out this game. Wonder how they feel about the loss

I hope they get tired of being quite&    the team turns on Ron and Shula BIG TIME and they say enough is enough with this coaching staff kind of  like Sherman told  P Carol don't throw the ball. I know some of you want players who are super respectful and know their place but this is not the time to know your place.  sometimes you have to tell your boss you're doing it wrong even if it makes them upset because this is  ridiculous. Someone I don't care who it is needs to say to his face  (I mean tell Shoeshine)  either get it together or get the fug out. 

3 minutes ago, Yakk said:

sigh

Cam Newton is the whole reason this franchise is worth anything at this point. He's not used to just losing and everyone being comfortable with it. Everyone can't comprehend what it is to be competitive and actually win big at every level.Some people are just losers and have conformed to it. It's Cam's fault that Samuel can't catch a pitch or just like Thursday Setward can't catch and it bounces into the defense hands.

Archived