• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dead Not Dead :)

GRWatcher

11 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

I think last week really took the wind out of a lot of Panther fans sails.

I get it. But this is a good team on paper. We have shown we are good team in games as well, especially in the NE and Detroit games. I feel like the bears game was a fluke. I mean, 99 times out 100 Samuel catches that pitch. That pass to KB was on his right hip and could have been caught (may not have been the best choice but it is catchable). Fluke plays for scores. That first drive we looked great and the fumble happened and it was over. 

We will bounce back this week and get our mojo back. If we lose, it will be anarchy.

So. I went to pewterreport tp see what's going on in Bay Nation. They're more dead than this board. But did find a "Cam Prediction" thread  ..... 

People aren’t going to like this…but I’m thinking Cam goes for about 315 yds passing 60 yds rushing and 3 combined touchdowns on our horrid defense. Other predictions?

Cam might just walk out on the game like he does news conferences! Next question!!!!!!!!

@pepsico

That might not help as Derek Anderson would light this d up as well

lol NOW that's funny!

270 2 passing TD’s
60 yards rushing 1 TD

Carolina moves the ball at will

I’m not too worried about cam. His best receiver is a rookie midget that catches passes out of the backfield.

48 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I get it. But this is a good team on paper. We have shown we are good team in games as well, especially in the NE and Detroit games. I feel like the bears game was a fluke. I mean, 99 times out 100 Samuel catches that pitch. That pass to KB was on his right hip and could have been caught (may not have been the best choice but it is catchable). Fluke plays for scores. That first drive we looked great and the fumble happened and it was over. 

We will bounce back this week and get our mojo back. If we lose, it will be anarchy.

I really don't want to rehash what happened last week, it really gets me down.  We put a couple of wins together vs NFC South teams, I think many will come back.

52 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

How good of an offensive coordinator is Mike Shula on paper? 

That's the problem. The D is fine, even without Luke. The offense is a dumpster fire and the only answer is for Cam to play like Superman to overcome the deficiencies of the guy in the booth.

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

How good of an offensive coordinator is Mike Shula on paper? 

That's the problem. The D is fine, even without Luke. The offense is a dumpster fire and the only answer is for Cam to play like Superman to overcome the deficiencies of the guy in the booth.

I agree with that too, but how did we have success in 15 then? That’s what keeps giving me hope.

4 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Right, but we still have Cam. What do you think the difference is because I can’t figure it out.

The difference is that in 2015 cam ran a lot.  Now we are trying to get away from that for obvious reasons.  But Cam being able to run was the only reason the offense worked in 2015.  We need a OC that can use Cam properly and get this offense going without the use of Cams legs

Archived