• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you want to feel good about a win.......

CardiacCat

We can feel good about a win when the offense flows and Mike Shula's Cheetos colored finger prints and crayon illustrated play designs can no longer been seen on the play calls. Until then, we, as fans, know that this ship has the chance to run aground on any given 1 and 10 up the middle play call.

a win does feel good.

winning against a good team would feel better.

the goal isn't just winning this week. the goal is winning it all.

despite the much needed win against tampa, this just doesn't look like a team that can even do damage in the playoffs.

defense can handle itself (as long we luke is in there), but the offense has way too many issues.

if we can pull off a win against atlanta, i think everyone would feel a lot better.

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

a win does feel good.

winning against a good team would feel better.

the goal isn't just winning this week. the goal is winning it all.

despite the much needed win against tampa, this just doesn't look like a team that can even do damage in the playoffs.

defense can handle itself (as long we luke is in there), but the offense has way too many issues.

if we can pull off a win against atlanta, i think everyone would feel a lot better.

Greg Olsen will solve a lot of the issues, Like I said the offense runs through Cam & TE positon 

2 hours ago, zacka77ack said:

We can feel good about a win when the offense flows and Mike Shula's Cheetos colored finger prints and crayon illustrated play designs can no longer been seen on the play calls. Until then, we, as fans, know that this ship has the chance to run aground on any given 1 and 10 up the middle play call.

How about feeling good about a defense absolutely controlling a game. We held an offense full of playmakers to 3 points. Would you feel better if we won 42 to 36? Seriously, is that what you guys are looking for? No one gets excited when the defense absolutely chokes out an opponent. 

2 hours ago, CardiacCat said:

....  do not visit these forums.  

and that is all I have to say about that (Forrest Gump)

The Huddle is so entrenched with the get rid of the entire regime and ownership, there will be no enjoyment of any wins or playoff appearances on this forum. 

Pathetic

3 minutes ago, 1989 said:

How about feeling good about a defense absolutely controlling a game. We held an offense full of playmakers to 3 points. Would you feel better if we won 42 to 36? Seriously, is that what you guys are looking for? No one gets excited when the defense absolutely chokes out an opponent. 

I would have liked 33 to 10. That's what good teams do to bad ones.

4 minutes ago, 1989 said:

These kids get no enjoyment from Old School football.

Archived