• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captain is out this Sunday, will not travel with team

SgtJoo

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

Whose scheme is probably one of the top in the NFL.

They lack talent personnel wise, but they got a Sean Peyton disciple who could find ways to gash our secondary if we are diligent.

That air raid system can hurt us bad.

Don’t take the Jets lightly.

Never take any NFL opponent lightly, need to play smart and limit turnoversz/penalties.

Jets DL is stout so we gonna have to take advantage  of their aggressiveness & get Cam rolling with bootlegs and PA rollouts. 

2 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Whose scheme is probably one of the top in the NFL.

They lack talent personnel wise, but they got a Sean Peyton disciple who could find ways to gash our secondary if we are diligent.

That air raid system can hurt us bad.

Don’t take the Jets lightly.

The niners have a good scheme but lack the personnel. I view the jets in the same light. We'll win this game. If we lose a game like this,  good night on the 2017 season 

23 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

The niners have a good scheme but lack the personnel. I view the jets in the same light. We'll win this game. If we lose a game like this,  good night on the 2017 season 

good point.

i forgot mccown's their qb. he's probably worse than hoyer tbh

26 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I’m not sure if this is supposed to make us more or less worried about them? So now we’re comparing them to a 1-9 team who also has a very underwhelming offense...who we beat handily earlier this year and put up 3 points against us ?

Archived