• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captain is out this Sunday, will not travel with team

SgtJoo

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We should be fine anyway. The Jets have one of the worst offenses in the league both on the ground and in the air.

Whose scheme is probably one of the top in the NFL.

They lack talent personnel wise, but they got a Sean Peyton disciple who could find ways to gash our secondary if we are diligent.

That air raid system can hurt us bad.

Don’t take the Jets lightly.

3 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

They lack talent personnel wise, but they got a Sean Peyton disciple who could find ways to gash our secondary if we are diligent.

Scheme or personnel, they suck. 

Losing this game would be as bad as the Bears loss. 

7 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

So why are they ranked so poorly offensively? Is this Sean *Payton* disciple only able to make his offensive scheme work against a select couple of teams, ours included? I understand how statistics don’t often paint the whole picture when talking about individual players or position groups (such as a RB’s low YPC possibly being due to a poor o-line), but I don’t see how you can possibly argue against the team’s offensive stats when you’re talking about the offense collectively. This is a representation of talent, scheme, execution, cohesiveness, and everything else that goes into having a successful offense.

Also, I think you’re using the word “diligent” incorrectly.

Archived