• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Jets Game Day Thread

Jeremy Igo

Despite my warnings about the Jets offense and how they shouldn't be taken lightly.

Panthers offense should continue to dominate. 100+ yards rushing, may be possible we get to 200+ again though very unlikely. Cam Newton accounts for 5 passing touchdowns and 1 rushing. 

Defense should hold up decently, but Jets probably squeak to around 17, with 7 of that in garbage time. 

I expect Panthers win 49-17 tbh. Jets offense looks competitive on the first scripted drive, but falls apart afterwards.

3 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Despite my warnings about the Jets offense and how they shouldn't be taken lightly.

Panthers offense should continue to dominate. 100+ yards rushing, may be possible we get to 200+ again though very unlikely. Cam Newton accounts for 5 passing touchdowns and 1 rushing. 

Defense should hold up decently, but Jets probably squeak to around 17, with 7 of that in garbage time. 

I expect Panthers win 49-17 tbh. Jets offense looks competitive on the first scripted drive, but falls apart afterwards.

The jets have gone over 20 points three times this year. We better fugin hold them under 20. This is a simple gameplan... Don't turn the ball over, and we win. But so was chicago

1 minute ago, Saca312 said:

Are you smoking crack? We put up 49 points?!?  Cam throws for five TDs? 

Furthermore, you slobber all over of the Jets amazingly potential offense all week but only think they will put up 10 points in non-garbage time play?

Da fuq.

23 minutes ago, countryboi said:

this week has been so dead, everyone in this place has been talking about everything but the Jets. I even had a hard time finding a topic about the Panthers on even the Jets forum.. I hope Panthers arent as lazy as we are right now.

Well the jets had a bye week too so maybe both will be lazy

Some interesting articles linked on this thread: 

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/134685-~-~-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-panthers-~-~/

With the New York Jets preparing to take on the Carolina Panthers this Sunday, the team has listed three key players as questionable.  Defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson, guard Brian Winters and running back Matt Forte were all limited in Friday’s practice.

According to the team, Wilkerson continues to nurse a foot injury while Forte has a knee injury and Winters is hampered by an abdominal injury. 

1 hour ago, Mikey815 said:

First play stew up middle 1 yard second play Stewart sweep 3 yard loss, 3rd down  cam sacked  punt

Damn Negative Nancy.  Its been proven on here that it's 50/50 first play pass/run.  Expect Panthers to break their after byes way and destroy the Jets.  

Archived