• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can Shula do it?

the butch

33 minutes ago, the butch said:

No Samuel.

Stewart has fumblitis.

Greg with a shaky wheel.

Now Cam's thumb.

Going into the most critical 2-game stretch of the season, I ask:  Can Shula do it?

ETA:  with a good but not great #1/#2 D

We have number 22 Time to put him to work

1 hour ago, the butch said:

No Samuel.

Stewart has fumblitis.

Greg with a shaky wheel.

Now Cam's thumb.

Going into the most critical 2-game stretch of the season, I ask:  Can Shula do it?

ETA:  with a good but not great #1/#2 D

Samuel doesn’t really factor IMO. I mean he has Clay and will have Byrd back.  

Did we go into Foxboro and beat Brady without Greg?  Pretty sure we did. 

We can beat Brees 

lol no

we will have Armah sitting in pads on the sidelines facing one of the only teams we play with slower run stopping LBs where a FB leading a RB is crucial.

We will go up the middle instead of sweeps and getting out and challenging their conditioning, which isn't great from the games ive watched of them. No adjustment to Cam Jordans sack dance. Because he sacks Cam Newton every time we play them, causing trouble.

Vaccaro will get away with dirty plays, but Byrd is going to burn his ass on turf. They don't have much film on that guy. they aren't expecting speed without Samuel. they will load the box IMO mainly for cam running. Byrd can have huge plays if they dial them up and don't just put him out there for 3 plays.

Im just getting pissed thinking about the saints. I hope Norwell is full devil mode slinging saints around. I want to see CMC challenge Kamaras big plays when Kurt Coleman is trying to catch up to him.

Let Jarius Byrd fug round and get some revenge. Jarius was hype as poo for Luke when he scooped the TD at MetLife. I think he's enjoying his time here and looks like a vet.

Archived