• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We need a controversy this week.

Hotsauce

It  is a fact that the Panthers play much better if there is some sort of a controversy brewing inside of BOA during game week. Most  other teams do not handle distractions well, however the Panthers are the complete opposite of this. Is it wrong of me to want some sort of a controversy this week, during this very important game? 

Not a controversy but this thread reminded me of something I saw during the game last week.  Cam was about to go on the field and some assistant wearing what looked like rubber gloves came up to Cam; they interlocked their hands kind of like an exaggerated hand shake and then slid their hands apart.  The only thing I can think of is that is maybe was a way to clean any dust/dirt from cam's hands.  Anyone else ever seen that?

Just now, OBXPantha said:

Not a controversy but this thread reminded me of something I saw during the game last week.  Cam was about to go on the field and some assistant wearing what looked like rubber gloves came up to Cam; they interlocked their hands kind of like an exaggerated hand shake and then slid their hands apart.  The only thing I can think of is that is maybe was a way to clean any dust/dirt from cam's hands.  Anyone else ever seen that?

We need answers!

Also I have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't see it but am now curious.

Archived