• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captain Munnerlyn inactive today

Jimmy

Just now, Saca312 said:

Well on him being inactive I get.

But I can see why he’s so frustrated. This coaching staff never uses him right and he knows it.

While you can argue he should be more mature about it, I can see why he’s acting the way he has. 

Where exactly should he be used? We're not going to line him up across from Michael Thomas, Julio Jones, or Mike Evans.

Munnerlyn has been beat out of his only position by a linebacker. This is a signing that Gettleman shouldn't have made.

6 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Munnerlyn has been beat out of his only position by a linebacker. This is a signing that Gettleman shouldn't have made.

Compare the defense when Munnerlyn is playing VS Shaq.

The one at fault is the coaching staff for being incompetent at determining who’s the better talent. We’re clearly better with Captain in VS Shaq.

All we ever used Munnerlyn for has been predictable blitzes and very low snap count all season. It’s mind-boggling how bad his usage has been.

Whatever is going on between Captain, and the coaches, it's a boneheaded move depth wise considering the offense we're going up against. We need all hands on deck. This is a classic Rivera move, he is never going to evolve as a coach on any level. Truth hurts.

So we sit one of the better veteran nickel CB’s in the game for a huge matchup . Awesome

We are in prime position for an Aaron Rodgers inspirational postseason push bullsht win by the Packers curtesy of an incompetent Panthers staff and what will likely be a one sided officiated game.

I mad already 

26 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Captain has every right to protest the playing time he gets when Shaq’s healthy. He’s been huge for our defense and playing him more has made us better.

Rivera’s just showing how much of a scared piece of poo he is when players strike back and are right. This is about as bad as benching Cam over the tie issue.

No he doesn’t. Do you go to your job and protest because they a give a task to someone else? This is unprofessional. He is probably becoming a cancer in the locker rooom.

this is a statement by Ron, this is his team.

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

No he doesn’t. Do you go to your job and protest because they a give a task to someone else? This is unprofessional. He is probably becoming a cancer in the locker rooom.

this is a statement by Ron, this is his team.

man please this is luke and cam team, without them we'll be nothing. ron not belechick 

I mean if you guys want to defend this move and think Colin Jones covering Cobb isn’t the worst possible scenario, I don’t know what to tell you.

At least show you can evaluate talent and situations and put in Jairus Byrd - more athletic and shifty - against Cobb to have a better chance. But Colin Jones.

Cam will have to put everything on his shoulders again.

19 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

I mean maybe if this coaching staff could actually figure out how to properly use Captain instead of how they have up to this point Captain would live up to those standards.

That’s exactly why he’s protesting. He knows he’s being used wrong and bad and his production suffers. I even see it.

You think Cap is the only player in sports to feel slighted?

Doesn't matter how he feels, he has a job, when his numbers called he should show up and do it to the best of his ability. 

Archived