• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BYRD

juliosantos

47 minutes ago, beastson said:

I wish Steve was around to teach him. I see a few similarities. Steve is a little more athletic and can move his body in crazy ways to avoid tackles. Route running from Steve could have helped Byrd a lot I think

Smith played like he was 7’0” too. Byrd hasn’t had the opportunity yet but not sure many could replicate Smittys tenacity. Who else you know that could break his arm on a defender and waltz his way into the endzone lol? The dude was a once in a generation kind of guy.

Bryd has been decent for 2 seasons..this coaching staff is just so slow as to when to give guys opportunities..CAP is another casualty of this coaching staff..Shephard is the 4th wr behind Bersin. Clay needs better hands.Byrd has been my man since he got here. SEC in its finest.  LOL...

I told y'all that Byrd has the "it" factor even before 1st preseason game this year. Underrated swag, elite quickness and speed. Plus his hands way more reliable than Ginn. Extend him and next season; Funch (extend) #1, CS #2, Byrd #3/4 (extend), draft or pick up Taylor Gabriel (if the price is right) #3/4 (I want nasty badass speed). Shep vs Bersin at camp for #5. We need to draft a top tier TE for Olsen groom heir aka Troy or Andrews. 

2018 offense weapons 

HB: Jstew (last yr) CMC 

FB/Hybrid: Armah, Dickson

TE: Olsen, Troy/Andrews, Manhertz

WR: Funch, CS, Byrd, Gabriel, Bersin 

26 minutes ago, Darvinsun said:

Bryd has been decent for 2 seasons..this coaching staff is just so slow as to when to give guys opportunities..CAP is another casualty of this coaching staff..Shephard is the 4th wr behind Bersin. Clay needs better hands.Byrd has been my man since he got here. SEC in its finest.  LOL...

Not just giving guys opportunities, but recognizing talent. What did they see in Shephard I dont know. I dont care about practice if you disappear during games. Shep couldn't even catch a bobbled pass off the hands of another player. He dropped the easiest ball in his nfl career against vikes.

Archived