• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thank you Cam...

WOW!!

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

If not for Cam, I don't even think I would bother watching this team with this coaching staff. I can't think of another QB that has had to carry a whole franchise on his back (from inept coaching, FO, management, teammates, etc.). Fug all the casual fans that sh*t on Cam. If not for Cam, this team wouldn't even be worth watching tbh

Amen.

3 minutes ago, Castavar said:

If not for Cam, I don't even think I would bother watching this team with this coaching staff. I can't think of another QB that has had to carry a whole franchise on his back (from inept coaching, FO, management, teammates, etc.). Fug all the casual fans that sh*t on Cam. If not for Cam, this team wouldn't even be worth watching tbh

I'm at the point where it's a "fug you and your life" to all panther fans who don't know this..

Jesus they dam near Couldn't have a pass game today because there was nobody to pass to.. You put him out there with nothing and asked him to score 30 points a game..

37 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

For carrying this garbage offense for carrying a garbage offensive coaching staff for never giving up and for motivating this team... 

Thank you for being our QB.. 

Sincerely WOW and the rest of the Panthers fanbase.. Even the ungrateful ones...

So what changed then, did he not decide to play the first 57 minutes?? And he gets credit for the last 3 minutes.  Same coaching staff same OL same receivers.  You guys are funny you ignore the 57 minutes of garbage and give him 100% credit on the last  we really need to change this to Cams Huddle

33 minutes ago, NeedSumD said:

So what changed then, did he not decide to play the first 57 minutes?? And he gets credit for the last 3 minutes.  Same coaching staff same OL same receivers.  You guys are funny you ignore the 57 minutes of garbage and give him 100% credit on the last  we really need to change this to Cams Huddle

Asked Shula, Asked the Bucs.. All I know is Nobody was getting open.. We had no running game and the worst WR Corp in the NFL.. Cam leading rusher.. Cam escape 8 sacks today.. Cam had to dam near hand the ball to the WR for them to catch it... what fuging game were you watching?

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

I'm at the point where it's a "fug you and your life" to all panther fans who don't know this..

Jesus they dam near Couldn't have a pass game today because there was nobody to pass to.. You put him out there with nothing and asked him to score 30 points a game..

Actually they dont, idiot rivera cares more about controlling the clock then scoring POINTS. 

2 hours ago, Castavar said:

If not for Cam, I don't even think I would bother watching this team with this coaching staff. I can't think of another QB that has had to carry a whole franchise on his back (from inept coaching, FO, management, teammates, etc.). Fug all the casual fans that sh*t on Cam. If not for Cam, this team wouldn't even be worth a damn tbh

If not for Cam Rivera would be a DC again somewhere after having 4 losing season in a row and we would have had a few more top 10 picks and a different staff/load of players altogether.

SO you can't just call it like that, as you wouldn't be watching this team with this staff, you'd be watching a different staff with a different team.

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

Need why don't you go to pewter report and be a Bucs fan.. At least you look less like a dumbass hating your QB there..

I’m auctually quite fond of my QB I just like to see all you guys come unglued every time some says Cam and not followed by the greatest ever it’s very entertaining!!!!

16 minutes ago, NeedSumD said:

I’m auctually quite fond of my QB I just like to see all you guys come unglued every time some says Cam and not followed by the greatest ever it’s very entertaining!!!!

So you like being a internet troll.. You think that's a endearing quality??smh ..lol 

The internet has made being a fuging loser cool...lmao..

Archived