• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FAKE NEWS!!!! Jameis Winston out against Saints

Pantherxtreme

Seen while huffing paint thinner....

So it appears the Yucs coaching staff were aiming their last shot at spoiling the Panthers playoff party.

The week prior against the Falcons Mccoy and Lavonte David sat out when they could have possibly played, also Doug Martin got an healthy scratch.

And then against the Panthers all of their big dogs are ready to go. Now comes the news that Jameis has a shoulder injury and will miss this game against the Saints. He sure looked injured at the end of last week's game, he looked like he was ready to go a full 12 rounds in the ring.

I just knew that coaching staff would muster everything they had to play spoilers against the Panthers but would half-assed against the Falcons and the Saints.

Why is it that against us players seem to be healthy but then afterwards, their coachng staff shuts them down? Not to jinx it but could it be for a future story line the NFL is setting up for us? Team rallying one last time for owner, team is battle tested facing best other teams have. Its just wishful thinking but i hope fitz can still pull out a win. I liked him with the bills and with mike evans he has huge target to throw to.

7 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Fitz may be better than Jamey...

I think Winston needs some maturing to do, but the kid is 23 I think he can/will be a heck of Qb.

It just amusing how the Packers bring Rodgers back and then subsequently shut him down, but I can understand why the Packers did it. But the Bucs shutting down Winston is ridiculous.

Our chance at the division was already slim, pretty much have no shot now.

9 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

And meh, Fitzy is more than capable of doing a better job than Winston any given Sunday.

Winston can be good but damn is capable of laying some serious stinkers 

That's a longstanding debate.

Do you want a guy who's consistently good or a guy who's sometimes great but sometimes bad?

Archived