• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rod Chudzinski

With the firing a Pagano in Indy Chudsinski is probably going to be available.

Chudz was a Hurney hire and Shula was a Gettleman hire.  Maybe Hurney brings back his guy.

Our offense was very dynamic with Chudz and as much as many of us hated is complexity it is far better than the Shula creativity.

Would you Welcome Chudz back with the Defense we have now?.  In 2011 and 2012 we absolutely sucked defensively.   Now we have a top tier defense and Chudz would put us back on top offensively.

Thoughts?

15 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

With the firing a Pagano in Indy Chudsinski is probably going to be available.

Chudz was a Hurney hire and Shula was a Gettleman hire.  Maybe Hurney brings back his guy.

Our offense was very dynamic with Chudz and as much as many of us hated is complexity it is far better than the Shula creativity.

Would you Welcome Chudz back with the Defense we have now?.  In 2011 and 2012 we absolutely sucked defensively.   Now we have a top tier defense and Chudz would put us back on top offensively.

Thoughts?

My dream of 2 TEs would finally come true lol.

17 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Didn't Cam run 60% of the snaps when Chud was here?  Cam wouldn't last the season doing that. 

He also threw for 4000 yds in those first two seasson.

16 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Enough moving backward....time to move foward. We been there and done that. Hopefully Hurney is gone very soon.

While I agree moving forward is a good idea you can't forget how dynamic our offense was.  This is the type of offensive mind we need for Cam.   I would tell you this.... We would have destroyed Denver with him.

3 minutes ago, sanjay_rajput said:

My dream of 2 TEs would finally come true lol.

Greg Olsen and Jeremy Shockey were a nasty pair.

Archived